"Seasons of Hope" Campaign
A Campaign to Help Those in Need
"WeCare" and "Seasons of Hope" Giving Campaign
Thank you for your charitable gift to support the "WeCare" giving campaign to help fellow employees and patients of VNA of Ohio in need.
The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio’s organizational theme is “Caring Together.” We care together when we care "with” the patient, their physician, their caregiver, and their family so that the patient succeeds in reaching the very best health outcome possible, all in the comfort and safety of their home.
We are blessed to be able to work in a field that we love while also serving our community at the same time. It makes us feel proud when someone is feeling better and can return to their lives because of the care we provided! But at VNA of Ohio we go that extra mile - we support our fellow caregivers and patients by offering them extra help in a critical time of need. To an employee who has had a house fire and needs basic items such as clothing - to a patient that doesn’t have the money to get a prescription filled - to a patient family that can't afford to buy gifts during the holiday for their children - we care together and offer support each other through our WeCare Fund.
Seasons of Hope
As we continue navigating these uncertain times, our patient families need hope more than ever. Inspired by the caring commitment of our staff and generous donors from our community, we are once again offering our Seasons of Hope program in 2022. Last year we were able to assist eight families with holiday gifts. Your gift will help ensure that our patient families feel blessed this holiday season.
Give the joy of the season by:
- Donating online below - any gift in any amount is very appreciated!
- Mail in checks, payable to VNA of Ohio Seasons of Hope.
- Purchase and mail in gift cards for Walmart, Amazon.com or Giant Eagle.
- Or by dropping off items (see address below). If dropping off, please make sure to follow Covid protocols.
- We ask that all donations are received no later than Monday, December 12th and, if possible, please consider donating earlier to ensure a timely, safe delivery for our staff and families.
For questions or more information regarding the Seasons of Hope gift giving, contact Tracy Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 216-902-7265
Mail checks or gift cards to: Tracy Neal, VNA of Ohio, 925 Keynote Circle, #300, Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131