Give Joy to Families in Need
Seasons of Hope
As we continue navigating these uncertain times, our patient families need hope more than ever. Inspired by the caring commitment of our staff and generous donors from our community, we are once again offering our Seasons of Hope program in 2021. Last year we were able to assist eight families with holiday gifts and this year we would like to be able to able to help 10 families. Your gift will help ensure that our patient families feel blessed this holiday season.
Give the joy of the season by:
- Donating online below - any gift in any amount is very appreciated!
- Text VNAOHOPE to 41444 to make a mobile donation.
- Mail in checks, payable to VNA of Ohio Seasons of Hope.
- Purchase and mail in gift cards for Walmart, Amazon.com or Giant Eagle.
- Or by dropping off items (see address below). If dropping off, please make sure to follow Covid protocols.
- Review and choose from our Seasons of Hope Family Gift Preferences List.
We ask that all donations are received no later than Monday, December 13th and, if possible, please consider donating earlier to ensure a timely, safe delivery for our staff and families.
For questions or more information regarding the Seasons of Hope gift giving, contact Tracy Neal at email@example.com or at 216-902-7265
Mail checks or gift cards to: Tracy Neal, VNA of Ohio, 925 Keynote Circle, #300, Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131