Home Assist Services
Home Assist™ private-pay services are a cost-effective alternative to traditional assisted living facilities.
Why Home Assist?
Whether a loved one needs assistance with everyday tasks or 24/7 nursing care and support, Home Assist™ offers high-quality, comprehensive services for individuals and families who wish to remain in the comfort of their homes.
With a dedicated staff of healthcare professionals, Home Assist™ is available to serve as a resource and caregiver for clients with a broad scope of health-related needs.
What makes VNA of Ohio different?
It is our goal to meet the needs of every client and to provide individuals, and their families, with peace of mind, a better quality of life, and a healthy and safe environment.
Offering skilled nursing and non-medical services, Home Assist™ staff partners with every client, family and doctor to develop an individualized plan of care to promote independent living.
With a team of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, state tested nursing assistants, and home care aides, staff is equipped with the skills and experience to support the needs of every client and family.
Home Assist Services Include:
- Skilled nursing care for medically complex needs
- Medication management
- Assistance with walking and/or transferring
- Assistance with exercises
- Personal care and grooming
- Meal planning, preparation and assistance with feeding
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Companionship and respite care
- Errands, including grocery and picking up medications
- Transport and/or accompany to doctor appointments or social events
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s/dementia and mobility disorders