We take care of you at home
The number of individuals needing home healthcare services is increasing. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio offers the most complete and comprehensive range of quality services in the area. We help patients recover or live with illness in the comfort and privacy of home, surrounded by the people and things they love.
Whether you’ve had surgery, are chronically ill, have a disability or life threatening illness, or need help with everyday personal care, VNA will be there to provide compassionate care specially tailored to your needs.
VNA of Ohio home care services include:
Nursing care - VNA Home Healthcare
Physical, occupational and speech-language therapies - VNA Rehabilitation Services
Mental Health services, Alzheimer's Dementia care - VNA Mental Health Services
Chronic Disease Management - VNA Chronic Disease Management
Personal care assistance - VNA Home Assist ™
Hospice - VNA Hospice and Special Care
VNA Home Health brings skilled home healthcare services to your home - where and when you need it most - with a goal of helping you regain independence and live with dignity and comfort.
- Health assessment and care planning
- Skilled nursing and home health aide care
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapies
- Chronic Disease Management
- Injections and wound/ostomy care
- Medication education and management
VNA Mental Health Services. When faced with a mental health concern, proper support and treatment can help you find the path to stability and recovery. We believe the path to true healing begins at home.
- Alzheimer's and dementia support
- Specialized geriatric mental health services
- Transition and relocation support following hospitalization
- Medication management
VNA Hospice is a special way of caring for patients with chronic and/or terminal illness to provide comfort along with emotional, spiritual and psychological support.
- Hospice care in the place you call home -including nursing home and assisted living facilities
- Specialty hospice and palliative care services including Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Art and Massage therapy
VNA Home Assist. If you have the responsibility of caring for a relative or friend, or when someone you care for needs help at home - VNA Home Assist gives you the help to make life easier.
- Personal care, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Running errands, such as grocery shopping and picking up medications
- Transport and accompany to doctor appointments and social events
- Medication management
- Companionship and respite care
Call 216-931-1400 or 1-877-698-6264 for more information or to schedule any of our home care services.