VNA Mental Health
When you or a loved one is faced with a mental health concern, proper support and treatment are vital. At VNA, we believe the path to true healing often begins at home.
VNA is the only home healthcare agency in Ohio to offer in-home and community based mental health services. These services are designed to help adults with emotional or behavioral problems or psychiatric illnesses. VNA Mental Health Services bring care and support to the adult patient wherever they live, learn or work to help them achieve and maintain the highest form of wellness and gain as much independence as possible.
To accomplish these goals, VNA employs an experienced staff of psychiatrists, social workers and certified psychiatric nurses – the largest number of psychiatric home care nurses in the area - to guide patients and families to recovery and stability.
VNA Mental Health provides services to adult persons with:
- Mood Disorders
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Geriatric Mental Health
- Anxiety and Adjustment Disorders
VNA Mental Health Services
- Transition and relocation support
- Medication management
- Chronic disease management
- Second generation antipsychotic drug monitoring
- Skills instruction for independent and productive living
- Environmental safety and risk assessment
- Specialized geriatric mental health services
- Referral and linkage to community Mental Health Services
- Community education and consultation
Call 216-931-1400 or 1-877-698-6264 for more information or to schedule VNA Mental Health services.