VNA of Ohio Mental Health
When you or a loved one is living with a mental health condition, proper support and treatment are vital to their health and independence.
VNA of Ohio Mental Health Services offer the highest quality treatment and care management, in the familiar comfort of a client's home.
We believe in treating the whole person; body and mind. The medical and mental health staff work together to improve the overall wellness of clients living with:
• Anxiety and adjustment disorders
• Bereavement and grieving
• Cognitive disorders including Alzheimer's disease and dementia
• Geriatric mental health needs
• Mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder
• Personality disorders
• Psychotic disorders including Schizophrenia
• Thought disorders
A multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including certified psychiatric nurses, registered nurses, social workers, state tested nursing assistants, and physical, occupational and speech therapists are dedicated to guiding clients and families to recovery and stability.
VNA of Ohio Mental Health services include:
• Medication management
• Assistance to maintain independent living
• Client and caregiver support and education
• Chronic disease management and coordinated care
• Community education, consultation and linkage
• Environmental safety and risk assessment
• Re-hospitalization prevention
• Individual counseling
• Transition and relocation support
VNA of Ohio is the largest home-based mental health nursing program in the state and the only organization certified as a home care and community mental health agency.
For more information or to schedule services, call us today at 1-877-698-6264.