VNA Home Assist
If you find yourself constantly worrying about a loved ones’ safety at home or you’re overwhelmed meeting their 24/7 needs, VNA of Ohio’s Home Assist™ can help ease your mind and your body.
Home Assist provides a wide array of services that are essential for your loved ones to remain independent, comfortable and safe living at home.
From caring for complex medical conditions to assisting with everyday tasks, VNA of Ohio’s Home Assist gives you and your loved ones peace of mind, a better quality of life and a healthier, happier home.
What Home Assist Offers
With a customized care plan, Home Assist staff meet your needs and your loved ones needs 24/7, including
- Skilled care for medically-complex issues
- Medication management
- Assistance with walking or transferring positions
- Specialized care for Alzheimer's, dementia and mobility issues such as ALS and Huntington's disease
- Transport and/or accompany to doctor appointments or social events
- Personal care, grooming and help with daily activities
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Errands, such as groceries or picking up prescriptions
- Assistance with exercises
- Companionship and respite care for existing caregivers
You Can Trust Our Team
VNA of Ohio Home Assist staff members are held to the highest standards and are background-checked above the legally-required minimum.
Additionally, Home Assist services are a convenient and cost-effective alternative to traditional assisted-living facilities. Plus, you and your loved ones have easy access to other VNA of Ohio services as needed.
Whether you need occasional help at home with everyday tasks, 24/7 nursing care or something in between, we are here for you.
Compassionate, Caring, Complete. VNA is your HELP for Health at Home.
Call 216-694-4260 or 1-877-698-6264 for more information or to schedule VNA Home Assist services.
Watch a special video of patient Barry Winovich, who is living with ALS and has forged a special bond with his VNA Home Assist aide, Ollie Tripp.