VNA of Ohio is Hiring for Home Health Aides/STNA’s
At Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio, we are looking for dependable, compassionate people interested in gaining experience and becoming an invaluable resource to our organization. VNA of Ohio is now hiring a Home Health Aides/STNA’s for the Greater Cleveland area and your qualifications and skill set may be an ideal match for this opportunity. We have positions East, West & Central in the Cleveland area. Full time, Part time & PRN.
As a vital community resource for more than 100 years, VNA of Ohio is the most trusted home health and hospice provider. We serve patients and families in 30 counties throughout Northeast and Mid- Ohio providing care to patients, wherever they call home.
Our compassionate staff of more than 700 professionals offer unparalleled expertise and experience about the comprehensive medical needs of adults and the aging population.
The Home Health Aide/ STNA will be responsible for providing personal care, homemaking and companionship for clients. Including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Assists with personal hygiene, activities of daily living, and supportive care as outlined in the Service Plan of Care.
- Maintains a clean and safe home environment, including homemaking activities.
- Plans, prepares and/or assists with nutritious meals and prescribe diets.
- Observes and reports changes in the client’s usual physical or mental health status.
- Documents care given, activities performed and client status in a timely and accurate manner.
- Promotes mental alertness and interpersonal relationships with client by providing stimulation through social interactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Valid Driver’s License
- CPR certification preferred.
- Experience working as part of a team and working effectively with persons and communities from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds. The ability to work in a complex institutional structure requiring significant collaboration.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 + year experience in a supervised healthcare setting.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 216-694-4181.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental and 403B. You can learn more about VNA of Ohio at www.vnaohio.org. VNA of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.