Giving & Volunteering
VNA of Ohio services are accessible and affordable, and for many, covered by Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance. However, some patients have special challenges and because they are homebound, access to community resources is a problem - especially if they do not have nearby family or friends. Generous support from the community -- people like you -- can help.
VNA of Ohio is a not-for-profit organization, so our only investment is our service to patients! Charitable contributions from individuals, foundations and businesses help VNA of Ohio deliver superior care. They can also be a wonderful way to honor or remember someone special. Your tax-deductibe charitable gift can support:
• TeleHealth monitoring: complimentary to VNA of Ohio patients to educate, monitor, and respond to ongoing health management needs
• Education: clinicians and home health aides develop specialty skills and stay current with new trends in patient care
• Public memorial services, community education and grief support programs
• Hospice care features:
- Bereavement and spiritual care
- Art therapy for patients and family members of all ages
- Theraputic massage to manage symptoms and medication side effects
- Volunteer screening, training, placement and support
• Patient emergency fund
- Supplies equipment for patients without resources
- Holiday food distribution
- Emergency support to ensure safety in the home
Ways to Give
There are many ways to give, now and in the future.
- Click here to make a tax-deductible gift securely online
- Click here to download a gift form to include with your check or money order
Both options allow you to make a memorial contribution to remember a loved one who has passed away, or a commemorative gift to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion.
All gifts are deeply appreciated, and usually tax deductible. For additional information, contact Holly Coughlin at 216-694-6226 or
VNA of Ohio Hospice volunteers are trained to provide the respite services to patient families, as well as provide other support such as:
• Conducting community presentations
• Sewing or knitting items for patients
• Administrative work
• Fundraising event assistance
All are vital in supporting hospice services for patients at the end of life. Click here to learn more about becoming a compassionate volunteer and support VNA of Ohio Hospice.
CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER